Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Sewing

My plan is to put a post together every Monday that recaps what projects I worked on/completed over the weekend. I have high hopes that this will help motivate me to get orders from the shop done a little quicker and get a chance to work on some of the fun projects that I have in my head!






So, what did I work on this weekend? Several pending orders for the shop. Nothing super exciting but at least I was sewing.




Right now the most popular item in my shop is the Mickey Mouse Ruffle Outfit.
This outfit is so cute and can be worn for a Mickey or Minnie Mouse Birthday and would be perfect for a trip to Disney.





I have several new spring and summer items that I am getting ready to list in my shop. I promise to not make this blog all about my Etsy shop but I will let you know when new things get listed.




Project List for the Week




Secret Pattern Review!!!
Little Blue Boo Perfect Shorts – for A 3T
Clever Charlotte Phoebe Flutter Blouse – for A 2/3T – Lisette Lawn Fabric
Class Picnic Tunic – for A 3T – Lisette Sateen
Girly Pom Pom Garland




We will have to see what gets done this week.




My MIL and SIL will get here on Thursday evening and stay through the weekend. I know that I could slip away for a while to sew but it is nice to visit with them while they are here.




Cheers,




Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment