Friday, March 23, 2012

Shop Additions

So I wanted to do a quick rundown of a few things that have been added to the shop. I plan on releasing a few more dresses for the summer months and a top/capri set as well. Of course I will let you know once they are up and available for sale.




The Minnie Mouse Dress is a spin off of my popular Mickey and Minnie Mouse ruffle outfits. The dress is short sleeve and is perfect for a summer trip to Disney, a birthday party or even cute enough to wear any day of the week.


The Charlotte Ruffle Neck Easter/Spring dress is the perfect dress for Easter or just a spring day. The ruffle neck on this is such a statement but does not compromise comfort either. Cute printed pockets add to the charm of this dress and allow your little girl to safely stash all of her treats from the Easter Bunny.




I dont have any boys in my house but I still get to sew for them with orders that come into the shop. The Mickey Tie T-Shirt is so cute and can match either the Mickey Ruffle Outfit or the Mickey Mouse Long Sleeve Dress. This is a little dressier than the Mickey Boy outfit with chambray pants but still just as cute.


There is a lot on the To Sew list for the weekend but I will have to play it by ear. The pollen is starting to die down and it is supposed to be great weather. Of course I plan on giving you an update of what gets done on Monday.


Hope you have a great weekend doing whatever it is that makes you happy!


Cheers,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment