Friday, March 9, 2012

Let's Get This Party Started

I guess that this blog should start off by giving you an intro to who I am. I am definitely not the best writer but I do love making lists for everything. Short lists of the chores, projects and orders that I need to get done today. Lists of what I need to get done over the weekend while I am out of work and have the time. Longer lists of what items I would like to add to my Etsy store, clothes that I would like to make for my girls and myself for the next season, long term projects around the house and so many more that it could make your head spin.

So, you get me in a nutshell through a couple of lists.

Who I Am:
Wife
Mother to 2 beautiful girls
Daughter
Sister
Etsy Shop Owner
Pinterest Junkie

What I Love To Do:
Spend time with my girls
Sew
Crochet
Craft
Cook
Read

What I Would Like To Do More Of:
Exercise/Run
Garden
Sew more for myself

Goals For The Next Year:
Learn how to use my DSLR camera on manual!!!
Learn how to put in an invisible zipper
Continue to grow my Etsy store

I hope this gives you just a little insight on who I am and what types of things interest me. I plan to post about a lot of the things that I enjoy and I hope you pop in occasionally to see what I am up to.

Cheers.
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment