Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blah, Blah, Blah

Ok, I know things have been pretty non existent here for the last couple of weeks.  The combination of KCWC sewing madness and speed sewing a couple of princess birthday dresses just put me over the edge.  I decided to step away from all of the girl clothes projects I had planned and wanted to work on something for myself that might take a little bit of time.  The Diplomat Dress by Lisette has been on my selfish sewing list for a while and I decided to just jump in.  After a few orders and some quick sewing projects I am back to sewing some princess dress up dresses for my little girls. 

I promise to be back in the loop and show you some of the projects that I worked on while I was gone from here as well as the new things I have going on.

Finished Items to Blog About

Diplomat Dress in Polka Dot Cotton
Colette Sorbetto Tank in Textured Pink Voile
Oliver + S Hopscotch Knit Dress – For A
Summer PJ Sets – For A & M


Working On

Blue Cotton Princess Dress – 3T – For M
Pink Cotton Princess Dress – 4T – For A
Purple Cotton Princess Dress – 3T – Birthday Present for A’s Friend
Felt Crowns – For A, M & Birthday Girl
Cotton Knit Shorts – 3T – For A – White Interlock, Denim Print Interlock
Animal Print Ice Cream Top – 3T – For A

Cheers,

Erin

1 comment: